Best Testosterone Booster Supplements of 2020
How to Choose the Best Testosterone Booster Supplements that Works for You
There are all kinds of testosterone boosters out there that promises “a large boost in testosterone level” but how can you be sure that it works. More importantly how can you be sure that it works for you?
Fact is there are many factors that determines the kind of results you achieve from supplements and its effects are very often unpredictable. Not to mention that a lot of ‘marketers’ out to make a quick buck. So the ‘testosterone supplements’ you’re getting from them is nothing but flour.
So we like to propose a completely different approach to buying and using testosterone booster supplements base on the 3 guidelines below:
- Its is safe
- There are real and actual customer testimonials, experiences and case studies
- An unconditional, 100% money-back guarantee which is hassle-free
Safety is important. We are sure you would agree. No point boosting your testosterone level and then landing in the hospital.
Key Ingredients: D-aspartic Acid, Fenugreek, Boron, Red Ginseng Extract, Nettle Leaf Extract.
The unrivaled formula of the product substantially intensifies testosterone production in a completely natural way and helps keep hormone levels high.
The ingredients available in the product don’t allow testosterone to convert into estrogen. It means that estrogen levels drop, while testosterone levels elevate.
This helps men develop muscle mass, increase strength and power, improve sports performance, and enhance endurance and stamina.
In addition, the supplement has libido-boosting properties and stimulates nitric oxide synthesis in the body.
This enables men to improve sexual health and overall wellness.
The supplement is highly beneficial for men since it:
• Ensures high testosterone levels
• Increases energy levels
• Helps build more muscle mass
• Boosts sex drive and vigor
• Improves sexual performance
Testo-Max is comprised of the very effective ingredients which act similarly to anabolic steroids. Due to the ability of Testo-Max to intensify nitrogen retention, it brings anabolic state to the highest level.
Testo-Max pumps up your testosterone levels naturally.
A mix of strong ingredients gives the supplement a great potential.
The testosterone booster formula includes 45% total Saponins known for their ability to decrease cholesterol levels, prevent cardiovascular disorders, and maintain immune system healthy.
The product is beneficial not only for sportsmen, but also for men who want to enhance the overall health.
D-Bal helps the muscle cells keep inside a higher amount of nitrogen.
This chemical element is irreplaceable when it comes to protein synthesis.
The higher concentration of nitrogen in muscles, the higher amount of protein is synthesized in the body. And the protein synthesis occurs.
Because of this, the recovery and development of muscles is possible. The increased protein synthesis results in the much better muscle growth.
D-Bal accelerates protein metabolic rate, recharges muscle strength, and substantially facilitates muscle size enlargement.
So, it is no surprise that the product sets records in sales.
Provacyl is a HGH releaser and testosterone booster.
It offers a multi-faceted approach to andropause fighting by equally successfully dealing with all the aspects of aging and helping the users enjoy the healthy life at any age.
It’s absolutely obvious that the intake of synthetic hormones is a very harmful practice if you don’t have indicated medical conditions and a healthcare practitioner didn’t prescribe the artificial hormonal therapy to you.
That’s because the synthetic hormones used inappropriately considerably disturb the balance of hormones in the human body.
And it will be extremely difficult to reset that balance again.
But the situation is fully different when it comes to the supplementation with Provacyl.
What Testosterone Boosters Can Do For You
1. Testosterone Supplements Can Help You Feel Young
• Testosterone is responsible for over 100 different bodily processes and functions, including the regulation of energy levels, appetite, and sex drive, but unfortunately, testosterone secretion slowly starts to drop after the age of 30.
• If you want to feel younger both in the bedroom and at the gym, increasing your testosterone production may be what you need to bring back the sexy body you once had. There are multiple testosterone boosters available that can increase levels of hormones naturally and safely, so you can bring back the body you once had.
2. Testosterone Boosters Can Help You Build Muscle
• If you’re looking to build bigger, stronger, muscles then your body needs an ample supply of testosterone.
• This hormone is one of the most popular performance enhancing ingredients on the market due to its abilities to promote the development of new muscle cells.
• As an added bonus, testosterone can reduce muscle recovery time by strengthening joints and ligaments while simultaneously healing damaged tissues.
3. Testosterone Boosters Intake Can Reduce Body Fat
• Testosterone is responsible for increasing energy levels and metabolism, making it the ideal solution for shedding those extra pounds.
• Testosterone increases IGF-1, a unique hormone that forces your body to turn to fat as a source of energy rather than the food you consume, so you can lose more weight in between training sessions.
To begin with, you must know if you are suffering from testosterone deficiency or not. Here are some important indications that may be the symptoms of low testosterone level in men:
- Fatigue is an important consequence of low testosterone level. If you have always lived an active life but have started feeling things like tiredness and weakness, one of the possible reasons can be the low level of testosterone.
- Irritability and frequent mood swings are other related symptoms of low testosterone. The man suffering from testosterone deficiency may lose interest in social life and starts getting irritated easily.
- Weight gain and obesity are other indications with low testosterone as one possible reason.
- Skin and hair problems may also arise due to decreased level of testosterone. For instance, wrinkling of skin and loss of facial and body hair mat commonly result from low level of testosterone.
- Loss of muscle weight may be caused due to low testosterone.
- Low sex drive is one of the most concerning issues that may indicate loss of testosterone in men.
- Low libido and weak erections are also some of the common symptoms of low testosterone level.
If you suffer from one or more of these symptoms, you must visit a physician and discuss the situation. Your doctor can recommend testosterone level test if he strongly feels the symptoms to be connected to testosterone deficiency. The test is done by collecting a sample of blood. You must know that normal range of testosterone in blood varies from men on the basis of their age and many other factors. In general, the normal range of testosterone in men is between 350-1200 ng/dl.
Apart from blood test, the pituitary glands and testicles in men too are tested to learn about the exact cause of testosterone deficiency. The importance of these tests is that they help the physicians to recommend correct dosage of the medication that should be given to the patient.
What Testosterone Booster Supplements Do?
To keep it simple, natural testosterone supplements replace the lost value of testosterone in men. Testosterone loses its level due to several reasons, including process of aging, overweight, excessive production of estrogen, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, poor sleeping habits and so on. The herbal testosterone supplements play a significant role in replenishing the level of this essential hormone in a man’s body.
Leydig cells in the testes are responsible for the synthesis of testosterone. Further, the luteinizing hormone secreted by the pituitary gland controls the production of leydig cells. The testosterone booster supplements target the luteinizing hormone and increase their production in the body. This in turn help in efficient regulation of leydig cells and this ultimately leads to higher synthesis of testosterone.
How Natural Testosterone Supplements Differ?
You must have the idea about how natural testosterone supplements differ from other testosterone boosting products. There are many testosterone loss replacement products like injections and anabolic steroids that have been used for long time to boost the level of testosterone. The different between natural testosterone supplements and testosterone replacement products is that the latter introduces artificial testosterone into the body. On the other hand, the supplements that are herbal in nature stimulate the body to produce its own testosterone. In this way, these testosterone boosting supplements follow a natural path to boost the level of testosterone.
Steroids are particularly famous among sportspersons and body builders. However, these products are harmful that introduce unnatural foreign testosterone into the body. This unnatural testosterone can’t be compared with testosterone that can be produced in the natural way. Besides, the foreign testosterone can lead to a number of side effects. For example, it may cause the growth of breasts in men by enhancing the growth of fatty tissues beneath the nipples. Testosterone booster supplements are free from such and many other side-effects.
Are Testosterone Boosters Truly Effective?
The last decade of the XXth century was marked by the update of regulatory framework for supplement industry. This had a beneficial influence on the whole realm since hundreds of studies were carried out to prove the efficacy of different ingredients used for making supplements.
But at the same time, many of these studies were in vitro or animal ones. They gave technically true results, enabling the scientists to do the far-reaching conclusions. However, nobody knows for sure whether these ingredients will work for humans.
Clinical trials are anyway crucial for supplement industry because these trials make people understand what they are going to take and what to expect. The well-working and safe supplements for different health purposes really exist.
But still it’s necessary to rely on a strictly targeted approach when using them.
Multiple Daily Dosing
Many men often underestimate the importance of dosing regimen when they undergo testosterone-boosting supplementation. There are the supplements, for which only one serving per day is recommended. And such regimen is enough for a stable therapeutic effect. But this dosing doesn’t work fine when it comes to the intake of testosterone boosters.
The testosterone booster pills are effective from 4 to 8 hours. To maintain testosterone levels high during the whole day, you need a multiple daily dosing regimen. 2-times daily dosing still not always can improve hormone production to the greatest extent. 3-4-times daily dosing is the best solution to make your body normalize testosterone synthesis and prevent it from decreasing before you take another pill. Don’t forget that the regularity of daily supplement intake is crucial if you really aspire to give a boost to hormone production.
Alcohol and Testosterone Levels
Each man who really takes care of own testosterone status stability should strictly restrict alcohol consumption. Even if you undergo the supplementation with the most reliable testosterone boosters, it doesn’t mean that it will compensate for constant swallowing up large amounts of alcohol.
According to the results of the clinical trial published by Current Drug Abuse Review, drinking bouts or long-lasting alcohol abuse inevitably make testosterone levels in men plummet. In particular, excessive alcohol drinking decreases zinc and vitamin B concentration in the man’s body. Both of these natural compounds are extremely important for the production of testosterone. Thus, these natural substances directly take part in the emergence of testosterone molecules. And even if you use the high-quality testosterone boosters which supply vitamin B and zinc to your body, these boosters can’t fight the negative impact of enormous alcohol drinking on your testosterone levels.
Also, there is scientific proof that heavy drinking frequently contributes to the development of overweight and even obesity. Both of them are known as the indirect causes of testosterone deficiency. Overweight and obesity only aggravate the situation related to the lack of testosterone.
That’s why you will do your hormone balance a great favor if you not only use the all-natural testosterone boosters, but also consume alcohol moderately.
What Are the Most Effective Ways to Increase Testosterone?
The extent to which it’s necessary to access the efficacy of testosterone-enhancing remedies is based on your goals. If your target is to almost immediately increase testosterone, then the most potent methods to do this are to use:
- Testosterone Injections: It’s necessary to apply the injectable form of testosterone once per 3 months. Synthetic hormone is injected into the bum muscle.
- Testosterone Gels: These gels are spread on the skin of back, shoulders, and chest on the daily basis.
Though these methods are considered the most effective ones, they are far not the safest ones. To the contrary, these ways to raise testosterone are the most dangerous ones since they are accompanied with serious side effects. And these effects may further lead to the irreversible consequences.
It’s clear that the use of the most powerful hormone-elevating medications is not always a great choice. It’s often much more reasonable and safe to seek for the all-natural substitutes for synthetic testosterone. And these substitutes are the testosterone boosters.
Natural Ways to Stimulate Testosterone Production
The intake of the advanced testosterone boosters is a worthy option when it comes to the natural elevation of testosterone levels. But it’s still not the only way to combat the issue. It’s possible to distinguish the following ways to naturally restore male hormone balance:
- Proper Diet: There are special products which can have a positive impact on testosterone synthesis. If you ask for your doctor’s advice and carefully choose the nutrition plan, you will do a favor to your male hormone.
- Resistance Training: Weight training is the most effective kind of exercising when it comes to the elevation of testosterone levels. The regular weight lifting workouts can really do wonders with testosterone in the man’s body.
- Stress Reduction: Cortisol which the body produces during stress is harmful for testosterone. When cortisol grows, testosterone drops. If you learn stress management techniques and use them in your everyday life, you will definitely fight low testosterone.
- Good Sleep: The body synthesizes testosterone mainly during the night time sleep. If you sleep well and long enough at night, your testosterone will surely increase.
Are There Adverse Reactions of Boosting Testosterone?
The answer to the question of adverse reaction probability during the attempts to elevate testosterone actually depends on which tools you choose to achieve your purpose.
Thus, if you give preference to the non-artificial testosterone boosters from the honest manufacturers, you can protect yourself against the negative consequences to your health. The matter is that the all-natural hormone-enhancing supplements contain only non-artificial active substances with clinically-proven safety. The intake of such natural remedies is not fraught with the occurrence of adverse reactions.
But the situation drastically changes if you decide to try testosterone replacement therapy. In this case, with high probability you can experience:
- Spots located on the chest or back
- Blood thickening due to the too intense red blood cell production
- Dangerous cardiovascular issues due to high risk of clotting
- Impairment of liver function
- Priapism which is a long-lasting erection causing pain
In addition to the adverse reactions which accompany the hormone replacement therapy itself, there is a high likelihood to overdrive with testosterone. And it will raise it to the level which exceeds the normal one. In this case, you will face the following issues:
- Liver disorders
- Enormous enlargement of blood cells
- Gynecomastia which implies the increase in breast tissue size in men
- Testicular shrinkage
- Sperm count decrease
- Worsening of male fertility
- Impairment of male erectile function
It’s obvious that the intake of synthetic testosterone is a very unsafe practice which may have unpredictable serious complications. But it’s easy to ensure yourself a protection against any negative consequences if you take a decision in favor of the testosterone boosters. It means that these all-natural supplements are the worthy and the most importantly safe alternatives to the injectable form and other forms of artificial testosterone.
What Makes Testosterone Drop
The most widespread reason of testosterone decline is quite trivial. This is the aging process which inevitably chases for each man regardless of his wealth, social status, and other achievements. But fortunately, when testosterone falls because of aging, the innovative testosterone boosters from the reliable manufacturers offer a helping hand to the all suffering men. The men after 30 years old can especially benefit from using such natural products.
However, the aging process is not the only reason for which testosterone may plummet. Often, testosterone decreases because of:
- Testicular damage
- Testicular infections
- Cancer radiation therapy
- Genetic disorders ( for example Klinefelter’s Syndrome)
- Enormously high amounts of iron in the body
- Impairment of hypothalamus or pituitary gland functions
- Lungs inflammation
- Chronic kidney failure
- Liver cirrhosis
- Prostate cancer treatment
- Specific pharmaceutical therapy
- Abdominal obesity
- Chronic distress and depression
- Alcohol abuse
As you can see, the list of medical conditions which may lower testosterone concentration in the man’s blood is wide. And only the healthcare practitioner can determine which exactly cause is guilty of your low testosterone status. But regardless of what provoked hormone decrease in your case, the top-notch testosterone boosters are sure to help you improve the situation.
Top 3 Benefits of Testosterone Booster Supplements
Effective Muscle Growth
It’s possible to add more muscle mass and become much stronger when combining strength training exercises with the intake of top-notch testosterone boosters. If you improve your muscle-building ability, you will speed up the recovery process. It means that high intensity workout routines will become much more effective.
Better Focus and Competitive Spirit
Once your elevate testosterone levels, you will also sharpen your focus, enhance sports performance, and enjoy enormous competitive spirit. You will also soon notice that the lack of motivation is no longer your problem. Being highly motivated and aggressive due to the action of testosterone boosters, you will experience better muscle gain. Whether you are a novice or a professional sportsman, you will quickly reach your sports goals.
Why is Testosterone so Important for the Body?
In modern society, the concept of masculinity is often correlated with the level of testosterone. In fact, this is the main male sex hormone, which largely determines the physical appearance and behavior of men as well as their interest in women.
Besides, it contributes to the proper functioning of the male organs and the formation of the muscle mass.
Speaking about other useful functions of testosterone boosters, the following should be highlighted:
- positively affects the urogenital system of men;
- supports bone strength;
- participates in the formation of protein in tissues;
- stimulates sexual abilities of the body;
- assists with the retention of calcium in the body;
- improves memory and concentration;
- prevents the accumulation of excess fat in the abdomen;
- slows down catabolism.
Multiple studies prove that the peak level of testosterone in the body reaches approximately at 18-25 years and remains at the same level until 35 years. The natural process of aging and many other factors cause a significant reduction of the testosterone level. This decline can result in numerous problems, such as sexual decline, the loss of self-esteem, somatic disorders, pain in the back and joints, the loss of strength in the muscles, or constant fatigue.
To avoid all these problems and maintain a normal level of this hormone, it is necessary to observe good nutrition, have healthy sound sleep, use natural testosterone booster supplements and lead an active lifestyle.